How to Play TABLECHAT
Number of players : 6 – 12 players
To get acquainted with players in the game.
- 1) Players at a table are split into 2 teams.
- 2) Team 1 asks team 2 a get acquainted question.
- 3) Team 2 writes answers & swaps them with their team members.
- 4) Team 1 tries to figure out which answer belongs to which player. If they get half the answers correct, they check a sandwich item on
the “Build Your Sandwich” card.
- 5) Teams trade places and the next round starts (repeat 2 - 6).
- 6) The first team to build their sandwich wins!
Sample Questions In The Game
- 1) When it comes to personality, your friend's say…
- a) you’re a riot, the life of the party
- b) you’re outgoing and friendly
- c) you’re low-key and easy going
- d) you’re deep and spiritual
- 2) Describe your version of a fun-filled date.
- 3) Describe your most rewarding job experience.
- 4) List 3 qualities that are most important to you in a friend.
- 5) On a first date, which of the following personality types most irritate you ?
- a) the tight-wad
- b) the complainer
- c) the chatterbox
- d) the smooth talker
- 6) Write down the 1st thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word success period.